Raise your hand if every year Christmas comes around you stress out thinking what your boyfriend/hubby or brother might want to get as a Christmas gift! Chances are they are not your typical guy who will appreciate a travel shaving set or a new watch. Sounds to me like you have a nerd on your hands and that’s exactly what happens to me every year. My husband, the engineer, tech and robot obsessed love of my life is the hardest person to shop for! He never wants anything for Christmas which baffles me but the only thing that will get his eyes lit up is if he knows I’m getting him something techy or gadgety. This year, he helped me compile this awesome list of ‘toys’ that any guy like him would be ecstatic to receive. Some are on the low end and some are pricy but I swear you’ll blow him away with one of the options below! (He’ll also wonder how you even knew about Virtual Reality and robot-related toys! LOL)
Click on the product you’re interested on the collage for price and details!
- This bluetooth speaker clips on anywhere and is waterproof so let him take it in the shower and sing! Available in more colors.
- Drones are the it thing right now and this affordable one comes in more colors and is quality approved by my engineer hubby.
- Isn’t it every 80-90’s kid’s dream to own the classic Nintendo again? What if I told you it’s preloaded with 30 games including Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, PAC-MAN, Dr. Mario, Mega Man, Final Fantasy and more.
- A voice-controlled device that answers questions, reads audiobooks and the news, reports traffic and weather, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules.
- Simply let him slide in his smartphone into this Virtual Reality headset and go! Fits almost all smartphones. If he has a Samsung phone he’ll want this one and this one is also very recommended. All under $100! WHAT!?
- Not that I encourage anything that will make your significant other ignore you but this will allow him to play online with friends and if you include the camera (according to my hubby, a must!) than you’ll be able to join in on the fun with dancing and virtual reality games.
- Obsessed with robots much? Let him build his own with this amazing set!
SHOP THE POST:
Let me know if this list helped and if you wowed him! Plus, consider Black Friday is getting near so the prices shown might go down! If you think this gift guide would help a friend, share the love!
Who’s ready for another Holiday Gift Guide!?